Effective Date / Last Updated: October 7, 2020
1. The final price of any product listed by the Seller on the Site and paid by the Buyer for any such product will be an amount including all of the following (collectively, the “Final Price”): (1) the price of the product established by the Seller and quoted to Fortem Invenio, Inc. DBA ChemDirect ("ChemDirect") (the “Product Price”), (2) a markup determined by ChemDirect representing ChemDirect’s compensation and fees for Seller’s use, listing, and transactions on the Site, (3) any applicable taxes, and (4) shipping and handling fees for delivery of the product in accordance with the Shipping Addendum.
2. Within 3 business days after the later of (a) confirmed acceptance of delivery by the applicable Buyer, and (b) ChemDirect’s receipt of payment from the Buyer, ChemDirect will credit the Product Price and, if applicable pursuant to the Shipping Addendum, any shipping and handling fees due to the Seller, by way of electronic funds transfer to Seller’s bank account information provided by the Seller at the time of Seller’s account setup. Deposits into a Seller’s bank account will generally be credited within three (3) to five (5) business days from the date ChemDirect initiates the deposit request. The actual timing of the deposit may depend on how quickly a Seller’s bank processes the request.
3. ChemDirect has the right to issue a refund to a Buyer or any third party service provider if a transaction is found to be: (i) of poor quality, (ii) of incorrect quantity, (iii) not as described in Seller’s listing, or (iv) cancelled by Buyer for good cause. A cancellation by Buyer after the date of shipment set forth on the applicable listing shall be deemed “without good cause”, unless one of the conditions in the preceding clauses (i) through (iv) are satisfied. Where a refund is issued, ChemDirect reserves the right to, in our sole discretion, offset, deduct, and/or withhold any amounts from any Product Price or other amounts due to Seller, and/or obtain reimbursement from Seller, to reflect any refunds, adjustments, or other amounts incurred by ChemDirect in connection with Seller’s product(s), including but not limited to, the following events: (a) we provide a refund to a Buyer or other adjustments to Buyers in connection with purchases (whether for poor quality, mis- shipments, or a Seller did not properly deliver the product(s)), (b) we discover erroneous or duplicate transactions related to a Seller, or (c) we receive a chargeback from a Buyer's credit card issuer or reversal of payment for the amount of a Buyer's purchase from a Seller. We may obtain reimbursement of any amounts owed by a Seller to ChemDirect by deducting from future payments owed to the Seller, reversing any credits to the Seller’s payment account balance, charging the Seller’s payment account, or seeking reimbursement from the Seller by any other lawful means, including by using third-party collections services. You authorize us to use any or all of the foregoing methods to seek payment from you.
4. In some cases, if ChemDirect believes that a Seller's actions may result in Buyer disputes, chargebacks, or other claims, then ChemDirect may, in our sole discretion, put a hold, deposit delay, and/or reserve on the amount payable to Seller’s account. A hold may be put on funds associated with a particular transaction if there is a dispute or investigation related to the order until completion of the investigation regarding the Seller’s actions. Deposits to a Seller's bank account may also be delayed by an issue at ChemDirect, ChemDirect’s third-party service providers, or a Seller’s bank. We always work hard to avoid and minimize any delays. However, please note that ChemDirect is not obligated to refund any fees or reimburse any expenses due to holds or delayed deposits. ChemDirect will endeavor to communicate with any affected Seller as soon as it can.CHEMDIRECT SCHEDULE OF FEES ADDENDUM (Updated: August 3, 2019)
5. In the event that a Buyer submits a chargeback, and ChemDirect is requested by the credit card networks to respond, Seller agrees to provide any requested information to us within five (5) calendar days of the request. ChemDirect reserves the right to recoup from Seller funds associated with Buyer chargebacks where the chargeback is the result of the Seller’s actions or is a overcharge against the contracted price of the goods and/or shipment charges.
6. Each Seller authorizes and appoints ChemDirect as its agent for the limited purpose of receiving, holding, and settling payments to Seller. ChemDirect will settle payments that are actually received by ChemDirect to each Seller, less any amounts owed to ChemDirect and subject to this Addendum and the Agreement. Each Seller agrees that a Buyer payment received by ChemDirect, on behalf of Seller, satisfies the Buyer's obligations to make payment to Seller.
8. ChemDirect may refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time. ChemDirect reserves the right to decline transactions that we believe to be high risk, fraudulent, or in violation of the Agreement, provided however that, ChemDirect is not responsible in any way to the Seller in the event that a Buyer does not make payment for the purchase of a legitimate product sold on the Site (e.g., where the Buyer used a stolen or unauthorized credit card).
9. Any disputes with regard to payments or fees are governed by the Agreement.
10. Any action by a Seller to avoid paying a fee is considered fee avoidance and is strictly prohibited by ChemDirect. This includes, for example, encouraging Buyers to purchase a product through another venue. A transaction initiated on the Site may not be completed off of the Site. Seller acknowledges and agrees that the price for the products set forth in its listing description is an accurate representation of the sale. Sellers may not alter the product’s price after a sale for the purpose of avoiding ChemDirect’s fees, misrepresent the product’s location, or use another User's account without permission.